SKY emerging star of upcoming Cricket World Cup 2023

 ICC T20I Cricketer Of The Year- Suryakumar Yadav




"I just wanted to express a huge thank you to everyone here. It's an incredible feeling. This award is for everyone who has helped me along the way. My coaches, family, friends, teammates, and all of you are my motivators. I'm looking forward to this year and all that we can accomplish together. "Guys, toh milte hai maidan pe," Suryakumar .

He scored 1164 runs at an average of over 46 and a strike rate in the 180s. After receiving the prize, SKY shared a video on his social media thanking fans and his loved ones for their continued support.

Smashing a plethora of records in the 2022 season, Suryakumar ended the year as the highest run-getter. The white-ball maverick smoked 68 sixes in the 2022 season - the most by any T20I batter in a year. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odisha minister Naba Das was shot in the chest by a policeman