Stephanie Seymour tribute late son Harry Brant by wearing his suit in photo shoot

 


“If I think that Harry would love something, I do it, and it does help me with my grief,” the 54-year-old supermodel told WSJ. Magazine.


“It’s a suit that I keep hanging in my dressing room, which is this big room where I keep all my stuff. I do my makeup there. I live in that room,” Seymour explained.

“I remember when he was 12, I’d take him to meetings and grown adults could not believe his mind and maturity. Steven Meisel loved him. Pat [McGrath] loved him. Everyone could see how special he was,” Campbell wrote at the time.


Seymour shared Harry with publisher and industrialist Peter Brant, whom she married in 1995. The couple are also parents to Peter Jr. and Lily Brant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odisha minister Naba Das was shot in the chest by a policeman

“This is a long story. My son was in a boat wreck,” Mr Murdaugh is heard saying